Friday, June 25, 2010

It has been awhile....

And yes I am still here. I contemplated blogging at least 10 times since my last post, but just never got around to it. So I will do an update...
My beautiful baby girl is 11 months old now. It is hard to believe!! She started walking a month ago, she is almost running now. About 2 weeks after she started walking, she started crawling and then last week I saw her roll from her back to tummy for the first time. She is a bit backwards :). She says hi, bye, and ball. She is super fun right now.

We got passes to adventureland this year. Here is Lila and Emma riding the firetruck. Lila wasn't too sure about the whole thing.
And here is Bella and Emma riding one of the roller coasters. They love going here. I could do without it...oh well, I guess that is what mommies do.
I have been wedding planning a bit. We have a date (next year). We have a location (our home). We have a photographer and entertainment. I am lucky to have talented individuals in my family (my SIL is the photographer and my brother is in the band). Now I just need to figure out what we are wearing, the decor and what we will be eating.
I am 6 weeks into my body transformation challenge and so far I am not transformed. The reason would be is that I am having a heck of time eating like a body builder...I eat healthy but not in that manner. Egg whites and chunks of meat, peanut butter, protein shakes...just not my thing. Anyway, the workouts are good, I don't have any issues following them and actually I notice a substantial difference in my upper body strength ( i tend to be a bit puny in the arm/shoulder etc area) so I am pleased. I would also say that my clothes are a touch looser so perhaps I am doing better than I thought. Will have to get my body fat done to confirm. Anyway, that is all for now. Will try to be a better blogger in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't call my grandchild ...backwards! HA !
Cute pictures as always. Keep us posted on how the wedding planning is going. Wish it was this year....I am impatient plus I need something to do this fall besides try to find the vegetables among the weeds in my garden.cld